Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Best Tuna Casserole

Best Tuna Casserole (from here)

Modified from Kim's original post to how I actually fixed it.

3 cups cooked macaroni
2 (6oz) can tuna, drained
2 (10.75oz) can condensed cream of mushroom or chicken soup
1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
1 c. frozen peas
1 1/2 c. French fried onions (the best part!)
add enough milk to help it mix good (I didn't measure, but probably a 1/2 cup)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.

In a 9x13 combine the macaroni, tuna, and soup. Mix well, and then top with cheese. (I just mixed the cheese in with everything else. I really liked it that way! - I did this too).

Bake at 350 for about 25 mins. or until bubbly. Sprinkle with fried onions (I also mixed this in with all the other stuff) and bake for another 5 minutes (only baked for the orig. 25). Serve hot.

Delicious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment