Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Cheddar & Roasted Garlic Biscuits from Campbell's 4 Ingredients or Less

Notes: Didn't have the Swanson broth, but I wanted to make these, so I used instant bouillion. I added a teaspoon of minced garlic to the bouillion water and let that set while I measured out the the rest. I used 2 1/2 cups bisquick and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, 1 cup hot water, 1 tsp instant chicken bouillion & 1 teaspoon of minced garlic, and that made about 9 biscuits. They had a nice garlic flavor.

5 cups all-purpose baking or buttermilk biscuit mix
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 oz)
1 can Swanson Seasoned chicken Broth with Roasted Garlic

Preheat oven to 450 degrees.

Mix baking mix, cheese and broth to form a soft dough. Drop by spoonfuls onto 2 ungreased baking sheets, making 24.

Bake for 10 minutes or until golden. Serve Hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment